Sunday, April 29, 2007

And So It Begins

I am on a mission...One to become a better, healthier, sleeker version of me. I am not getting any younger, and my body sure isn't gaining any gravity, so it's time. Time to re evaluate my lifestyle, and why I have become so fat! I have always had weight issues, at least since high school, which is right about the time my parents were finalizing their divorce. I ate ALOT. My body was not so forgiving. As of today I am going to record my weight loss journey. A journey that is a long time in coming. I hope maybe this blog will keep me on track and help keep me motivated and accountable for changing my lifestyle. Maybe it will even motivate others (assuming someone will read this). Welcome..Sit down relax, and pass me a carrot. Glad you're here.

No comments: